Sunday 20 March 2016

Kicking things off.

I have, for quite a while, been thinking about starting a blog about books. I really do not know what has put me off it, and I am going to blame my own natural talent of procrastination. Yesterday however, I was very kindly invited along by Silke (as her +1 if you will) to attend a author/blogger meet-up in London. After having spent almost ten hours with authors and bloggers (and having been sweetly encouraged by some of them to start a blog) I decided that 'why not?'

So this is it. One book a month is what I am going to try and manage. There might be more than one book some months and during those hectic months that always show up when we least expect it, there might be none. But I will do my absolute best to keep it to a book a month.

1 comment:

  1. Greetings. I was looking for a twitter username for my new venture "onebookamonth" but as it happens that this name is already taken by you.
    Given that you aren't using this account would you mind handing over it to me.
    Please mail me at anupyadavdownloads@gmail.com if you are willing to hand it over.
    Have a great day miss.

    ReplyDelete